Woot I dont think it should have been so suprising. Ive seen a few of Bowles fights the guy is tough.
LOL when did Liddel make that statement.
Tonight ,at WEC 42, Miguel Torres, a top P4P fighter, lost his WEC bantamweight title to Brian Bowles by 1st round KO, Torres hadnt lost since 2003, his record is now 37-2
Remeber when Liddell told Mayweather he had a 135 lbs fighter that would destroy him??
it was Bowles
Woot I dont think it should have been so suprising. Ive seen a few of Bowles fights the guy is tough.
LOL when did Liddel make that statement.
GO VOLS
you remember the first comments FMM made about MMA?
Liddell fired back that he had a fighter in his camp, bowles, that would beat him
Bowles is great at 135 because of his KO power
Torres underestimated him, and got KO'd
I missed that time I guess. He runs his mouth so much. I would love to see em get in the Ring with MMA rules. Bolwes is 8-0 now. He got a good shot in on Torres at the beginning. I like Bolwes, personality wise he seems like a good dude.
GO VOLS
That was a nice knockout, those few shots at the end just made sure of that haha
I believe he walked out because he woke up and seemed fine but not totally sure.
Torres got slapped around like a rag doll - quite literally, at the end. Bowles doesn't mess around.
Officially retired
i understand you have to give the champ a lil time to recover, but he took a massive beating, it should have been stopped sooner i think
As you stated it was the champ. They stop it to soon its a tainted win. Bolwes backs of Torres comes back and wins sucks for bowles. When you smell blood you gotta go for the kill. People were trying to say he was one of the best p4p they were. Mir was all on his nuts before the fight. If I had a chance to win I'm swinging till they stop me. I was surprised they didn't have a different ref.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks